Friday, April 26, 2013

Sunday lunch with friends




After such a long winter finally it seems that we're seeing some sunshine. And I don't want you think I'm a person who's exaggerating, I'm simply a new mother with sometimes has a crybaby who has had to spend almost his first six months locked in an apartment...but winter has passed and spring seemed to have knock at our doors, so now it's time to enjoy are walks at the park etc...

And what better idea to enjoy a Sunday -lunch with friends at one of our favorite -yet most humble and cosy- places, Chiringuito Los Pinares. I really wanted that Enzo could join us. We had a great time here during my pregnancy and I know when he will be a little older this place will be one of his favorites too. I can't wait to see him runnig on the sand of the beach and playing football with his daddy...

It was a wonderful day. Sun, delicious food, good company ... I'll always remember, life is beautiful.







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...