Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas walk



Yesterday we enjoyed our first Christmas walk around town. Despite of the cold and the rain it was so magical to walk the lighted streets ... it´s the first Christmas for Enzo and although I know for now he doesn´t realize I like to share this with him, as a family, this unique environment that conveys the city these days . Needless to say, this will not be an easy Christmas, because the absence of my grandmother envelops everything, but I will try that this feeling will not stop me from enjoying these days with our baby ...
 
So, as I said, we enjoyed our walk in A Coruña, as we visited the small Christmas Fair on the Maria Pita Square, bought chestnuts and we sat in a cafe having hot chocolate with cream ...
 
I feel blessed in life for spending this Christmas with baby Enzo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...