Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Packing Enzo's bag for the hospital


I don't know if I've waited too much, or maybe I've done it too soon but the fact is that today I finally decided and I have prepared the maternity bag for Enzo,to bring to the hospital.

The truth is that in recent weeks there have been several people who have asked me "Have you already prepared the hospital bag?" and I always said no ... but now I can say very proudly that yes, I have already prepared the bag to rush to the hospital when the time comes and give the sweetest welcome to our little baby.

I'm already 36 weeks pregnant and tomorrow for our first monitoring so that we can check the heart of our baby and possibly spot some early contractions ... It´s only now when I start to feel slightly nervous... because the days literally fly ... and we still have so much to do and prepare ...

The important thing is that I'm still feeling very well and Vic and I are enjoying this sweet moment of our lives, full of love ... I'm sure when I finally have my little Enzo in my arms I will change my opinion but right now I think I've never been so happy ...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...