Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Holidays with Farid


I'm happy because we're on vacation ... it's just a week but for me it's time enough to relax, to enjoy and to live some carefree, lazy days. Also, since yesterday until Friday, we have a very special guest with us. One of Vic´s best friends, Farid, came from Holland to spend a few days with us. I know that it means a lot to both, to spend some holidays together ... so my husband is happy and therefore I'm also happy ... it could not be otherwise.

I took these photos yesterday, when we went, after lunch, to take a walk until the icon of our city, the Tower of Hercules.

Upss ... I almost forgot to tell you that today is an extra special day because it´s the birthday of my husband that meets, no more and no less than 30 years ... tonight we´ll celebrate with a small and very special dinner with our guest ... it´s a very sweet moment in our lives and we have much to be thankful for.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...