Friday, September 14, 2012

Happy Birthday my love.


This amazing guy, my husband, my love ... turned 30 last Tuesday! For this reason we went to have dinner with our friend Farid to one of our favorite restaurants in A Coruña. This place, Adega O Bebedeiro , is a legendary local in the city, with over thirty years of history. It's specializes in traditional food combining this with some innovative cuisine. And I would recommend it to anyone, I love it!

So, although you already know that we don't like to celebrate in any special way our birthday ... the dinner was great, we had so much fun and I think Victor had a very pleasant time, which fills me with joy.

When we were returning home in the car, after dinner, I couldn't stop thinking about when I felt in love with him, how my life has changed since he suddenly appeared, as he makes me happy every day and now more than ever ...

Happy Birthday my love and thanks for all ...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...