Friday, September 7, 2012

Early walk in the morning


These pictures are from last Sunday. We were spending the weekend at the country house of my parents and we went for a walk early in the morning. I have to admit that even though I love to walk, and more still in the woods, I find myself increasingly more uncomfortable because of my big belly, the gained weight and stifling heat that has been around here these days .. .. but nevertheless we enjoyed, as always, nature, landscape, sunlight and the excellent company of the love of your life.

Right now I'm 33 weeks pregnant, and I´m beginning to know what it´s like to have real swollen feet and ankles ... I know it's normal ... but it can be a bit frustrating when you get up in the morning and none of your shoes fit. ... I'm really sorry for those of you still on vacation but I'm honestly looking forward to the cold ...






33 weeks of pregnancy









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...