Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Birthday walk


Last Monday was my birthday, 27 years. It was a completely normal day. I don't usually do anything special or celebrate in any way... just tried to enjoy this day like any other. So after a morning of work and a lunch with Vic at home, we went for a walk at a small town near our house called Santa Cruz. It was a great afternoon, sunny and hot, so we took the opportunity to take some pictures. I find it funny to see me in the pictures now that my pregnant belly begins to be clearly visible. I love it.

Now while I'm writting I'm thinking about this a little better,and it may be that this birthday was eventually something special. Because it's my first birthday with a baby inside of me and it will be my last birthday before becoming a mother. I think it´s sweet.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...