Monday, March 26, 2012

Blast spring


I know, it has been too long since my last post, and I'm really sorry ... We've been spending a season full of news and truly I lacked the strength and the energy to stop by. I hope from now on I can resume my usual posting...

These photos we took on Sunday at my parents house. The trees are in full blast spring and could not be more beautiful. We had a great day, with temperatures typical of summer, enjoying the rich food of my mother, enjoying the company of grandparents, uncles, cousins ​​... my sweet Koka ... so, it couldn't be better! The only bad moment was when suddenly I realized that it was 8 pm and the next day was Monday ... (typical depressive moment on Sunday afternoon)

I am delighted with the summer time-changing and now we have sun until almost 9 pm!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...