Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Recipe: Cannelloni of spinach, gorgonzola and nuts


A couple of days I saw this recipe in one of my favorite blogs of cuisine: http://www.mercadocalabajio.com/. Cannelloni stuffed with spinach, gorgonzola cheese and walnuts. If you want to see the original recipe you can do here. The original recipe used cottage cheese but I've used gongonzola because, I admit, I have a weakness for this cheese.

So I spent most of the afternoon in the kitchen and I think it was worth it because at first glance the result is very good. Although, to see the final picture (after baking) we will have to wait until tomorrow. I can not wait to get home from work and try it.

What do you think? I just hope that Victor likes it.
 ;-)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...