Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bits of a Saturday at home.

 One of my favorite flowers: tulips. This bouquet is a gift from my sweet husband.

 New color of nail polish for my feet. Dark purple. I love it!

Saturday night.  I am watching movies at home. This weekend I've seen "The Descendants" with George Clooney. I really liked. I've also seen for the second time some episodes of "Revenge". This series is becoming an obsession. I can not wait for February 8th to see episode 14 ... and I have yet remaining a few episodes of Pan Am and the movie "The Ides of March".

At this point I would to say that Vic and I, both, love movies, but we're never going to the cinema lately. Why? Because in our city, there isnt an cinema for "original version" movies and we refuse to continue watching the movies dubbed into Spanish. I hope this pathetic circumstance changes someday.

Reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...