Friday, January 27, 2012

26th of January to 2011

Yesterday was a very special day for us. One year ago, on a day like yesterday, we were on vacation in one of the world´s most beautifull, mystic and romantic places in earth: Venice, Italy. I woke up very early, with the mild winter sunlight streaming through the windows and the magnificent view of the channel from our bed. Victor was already awake and he had a letter and a sweet little box for me... and in that instant he proposed. The world stopped for a moment. Of course I said yes. Needless to say that was one of the happiest moments of my life.


So, despite a long and hard day at work, Vic came home with a rose, a gift and millions of kisses for me. I was waiting impatiently.

He bought me this romantic book entitled "A de Amor" something like "L of Love". I am eager to know about it.



What can I say you about this handsome guy? My love, my friend, the motive for my happiness and the reason for becoming the person who I am.


I will remember that day, 26th of January 2011, until the last breath of my life and so on.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...