Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"1Q84" by Haruki Murakami

A couple of days ago I finished reading "Freedom" by Jonathan Franzen. I must say that although at first it was a little hard to read immediately I was hooked on the lives of it´ss leading characters. I liked it, and totally recommend it. For someone like me, a passionate person of historical novels has served as a respite from contemporary flair. But (there's always a but) I mean that although the book I found it really interesting, the end I did not like at all ... it wasn't truly what I expected ... but I will not say any more because I don't want to spoil a future reading for someone.


Today I share one of my latest acquisitions: "1Q84" by Haruki Murakami. After hearing so much about this trilogy and this mainstream author, I finally decided to buy it and start reading them. I only read a couple of chapters but the truth is from the beginning I was intrigued and it continuasly keeps you wanting to know what happens on the next page. I´ll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...