Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday

Ohhh, my bed, lately I spend the day being tired and thinking about going to sleep and every morning I feel like if some strange force prevents me from waking up... I look forward to the weekend to sleep and sleep but in the end when I can, I always wake up very early ...


Testing the new camera. I could not choose a better model.
;-)

Our first Christmas gift. A sweet Christmas card and a book (I could not imagine anything better). The book is the third book in the tetralogy "The Cemetery of Forgotten Books" by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. The first book in this serie, "The Shadow of the Wind" is one of my favorite books but I have to admit that the second "The Angel's Game" I did not like it and when I finished it  I was really disappointed. All the reviews I've read suggest that in this third installment the author returns to the best of the first book so I hope excited that it does not disappoint me. I´ll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...